"Listen to Kryp II Knight, Vol. II and connect with their website and social media platforms. Please support Bongo Boy Records by visiting them online, and playing, downloading, and/or purchasing their music! And, as always, thank you for supporting real music! https://bongoboyrecords.com/krypiiknightvol2/ https://thearkofmusic.com/various-artists-kryp-ii-knight.../
- Album Review by Dick Metcalf, editor, Contemporary Fusion Reviews.
Gypsy Carns uses his powerful words to tell us a story we all know the answer to, but need to be reminded of, on the rockin’ “Color of Skin“… the guitars on this song just SOAR. He also plays his heart out on the beautiful “Save Us Lord“.
- The highlight of Color of Skin by Gypsy Carns is no doubt the growling, raspy lead vocals that adds dimension and intrigue to the track.
- Gypsy Carns’ first track is called Color of Skin. ‘People get caught up in what we see’, opines the re-assuringly gruff vocalist. ‘God don’t judge by the color of skin’ he goes on to reveal. The bass sits tight in a rolling groove that opens up into a great hooky chorus. There’s some great harmony work on guitars and the rhythm section are locked in, fizzing cymbals cloaking the chorus in warmth and elevating the moments where the fists should be pumping along in enthusiasm. It ticks a whole load of boxes, this song.
- Gypsy Carn’s second track is called Save Us Lord. Another track with religious overtones, and this one also offers affirmation, with an anthemic treatment which feels familiar upon a first listen, which speaks of great songwriting nous. The singer does a good job of imbuing the lyric with earnest emotion, too, which can run the risk of being mawkish with such subject matter. Here, however, no such danger.
- #RadioPlay for Bongo Boy's Kidz and Katz Children's music album by Various Artists for these featured tracks: Peter Pan Man/Love Will Lead You Home/Little Hands
on rotation at GOOD MUSIC RADIO @Goodmusicradio5 - Gypsy Carns - The Cuddly Koalas - @jimwilson
- The 2:14 “Peter Pan Man” from Gypsy Carns uses some very nice guitar work to tell the babes about the magic of one of our favorite childhood heroes!
New CD reviews for Gypsy